Tuesday 20 September 2011

Waving faintly

It's not that there's nothing to blog about. It's just one of those things, you know, baby teething, no sleep for mummy, tiredness of the kind that cannot be put into words, a to do list that is doing my head in, juggling work and kids, and of course there is a lot of worry and work going into planning my future in the workplace. I've reached the point where energy levels are running out and I can't formulate any consistent thoughts for this little blog of mine. There are giveaways in the queue, and a lot of half written posts. Countless photos that need editing and are waiting to be shared/made into photobooks. Never mind the knitting on my needles, not even sure how many projects I've got on the go at the moment.

Basically, I'm not gone, just dropping the balls in this juggling act.

2 comments:

Celia said...

I understand. My baby hasn't been sleeping well either.

Dot said...

Hang in there. We'll be reading next time you have time to say something, and in the meantime I hope the job, the teeth and the sleep all sort themselves out...

addthis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin