One of the reasons I'm not blogging a lot at the moment is that I'm a rather busy bee at work. I'm planning a residential for a group of young mums and their kids - that's 12 adults and 13 children between 0 and 8. It's all happening next week and we're all rather excited. It also made me realise how rubbish my job description really is, because none of the things I'm doing at the moment ever made it into it:
- ordering food online
- creating meal plans that actually get eaten. The food, not the meal plan of course
- sourcing free or cheap car seats because mini bus / community transport companies for some reason do not have child car seats
- going to the launderette to wash piles of sleeping bags
- ringing the bells of friends to get a loan of travel cots
- browsing the net for party games that'll keep 0-25 year olds entertained
On top of all this practical stuff I had a rather philosophical day but I'm far too busy to share my deep thoughts today. Looking at the pattern of things, it may get lost in the buzz of things. Nevermind.
My happy thought for the day: Cubling does not have the chickenpox. Relax. Everything else will fall into place.