Friday 3 September 2010

40 weeks

Hey, I've made it to 40 weeks, and to celebrate my EDD I had a wonderful day out with Cubling, more of which tomorrow. As much as it was a glorious day, it was also a very tiring day and my one and only thought right now is bed.

And blog a photo of a full term bump. Because there haven't been many bump piccies here. So the bets are open for a) how long I'll go over this time and b) whether it's going to be a boy or a girl. Cubling is convinced it'll be a girl and that she'll come out on Tuesday. She's also rather clingy and demands cuddles all day long, while she is happy to hug and kiss the baby (which she didn't do until a week ago) so I have a feeling that she's on an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I still can't quite fathom that we'll have a baby very soon, within the next two weeks or so. It's unreal. I should know better, and yet it feels so very strange, in spite of the hefty kicks and punches. Baby is back to back, doh, all my efforts to let gravity work have been in vain, I shall leave it be for now and hope it'll turn in time.

So here's bump, at 40 weeks (and I'm proud of those stretch marks):

addthis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin