Friday 17 December 2010

Review: Vertbaudet

When I was asked if I'd be interested in trying out some clothes for my girls from Vertbaudet's wide range of girl's clothing and baby clothing to review them, I was more than happy to say yes. While so far we've been more or less getting by without buying clothes (between presents and hand me downs), slowly I'm actually starting to shop for children's clothes, and most of the clothes I have bought actually hail from Vertbaudet.

If there's one thing that I've had enough of in my 3 3/4 years of parenting girls, it's the ever present colour of light pink. I never liked it to start with, but it seems to be on every single item of girl's clothing in the UK. And that's where Vertbaudet is different - the retailer is French based and it seems that similar to German clothes outlets, France goes easier on the pink.


Funny then that the items I got sent were pink. Nevermind, at least the shade of pink is different ;) Maybe the people at Vertbaudet thought that this being a UK audience, pink is the safer option? Don't get me wrong though, I got sent two beautiful outfits that I very much like, just that what I like most about Verbaudet is that they are different in their colour choices, with more neutral colours, the classic chic, while their clothes are easy to wear and very practical.

Add to that that if you're subscribed to them you will never be short of amazing special offers to get your clothes a good bit cheaper, which makes the prices very competitive. I also like the nursery furniture that they offer, and some of our recent buys include a clothes hook which I can confirm was the nicest and best value for prettiness I was able to find online. Vertbaudet also sells a wide range of maternity clothing.

The only slight criticism I have is that we get 2 copies paper mailings though we only have one registered account, and I get the offers through my email subscription too. Too much paper waste, even though it is nice to have the catalogue to browse through.

addthis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin