A Hat in Time, I thought it would be a rather good idea to combine this.
Well, if you don't know already, A Hat in Time brings together 37 hats to knit and crochet and all profits from the sale of the (e-)book go to the vital work of Save the Children. If you've been following the blog, you may remember this project or this one that I've personally been working on, and there's more inspiring stuff going on across the UK and of course globally (the latter is what Save the Children is best known for). The more funds we raise the more we can do, it's as simple as that.
Today I'm giving one print copy of the book away to one lucky winner!!!
So to be entered for this give away, simply do one, some or all of the following:
1. Tweet about A Hat in Time, or retweet this post (make sure you include @cartside in your tweet). Each tweet = 1 entry (maximum of 3 points)
2. Like the A Hat in Time Facebook page = 2 entries
3. Tell your facebook friends about A Hat in Time or this post = 2 entries
4. email your friends/colleagues about A Hat in Time = 2 entries
5. Follow this blog (please leave a comment telling me you've done this - I'm not obsessed with followers and can't tell who is new and who isn't) = 3 entries.
6. Blog about A Hat in Time (feel free to use any info about it that you can find here or here) or this give away = 3 entries (please leave a comment to let me know you've done this.
Clear as mud? The winner will be drawn on 25th June 2010.
And of course you can do all of the above if you just want to support the project and promote the book :) Thank you!