Saturday 24 July 2010

And the winner is...

Oh yes I'm late announcing the winner of the A Hat in Time competition. Apologies all around. If you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed that I did announce the winner about a week ago. Part of the delay was my fault, for life getting a bit too busy and simply forgetting when I had plan to draw the lucky winner. Then the winner was on holiday and lastly I tweeted about it and it took me a bit longer to post it here too. I tried this random generator thingy for the draw and despaired, my lovely colleague L thankfully volunteered to use the traditional way of drawing a name from a hat.
Which is rather fitting, don't you think?
Even if it wasn't a knitted hat. Darn, should have thought of that one!
 


So, the lucky winner is tamtata taaa!  Laura P. !!!!
If you're disappointed that your name wasn't drawn, you can of course still get your very own copy. A Hat in Time: 37 hats to knit and crochet is sold as a print copy (£7.50 plus postage), or an ebook (£5 on Lulu and $10 on Ravelry) and you can buy securely through the links on ahatintime.blogspot.com. Remember all profits (that is every single penny) go to Save the Children towards their work in the UK, so you're not just getting a nice book!

You can also support the project by tweeting about the book, liking the facebook page and generally telling you friends about it. Did I say the book makes a lovely present for any knitters and crocheters you know?

Laura, congratulations and I hope you like the book!

addthis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin