Thursday 26 August 2010

Competition time: Win a Boppy Nursing Pillow

A little while back, I was offered by the PR of Boppy to review their nursing pillow. It's a product that I can only recommend - when breast feeding Cubling a firm nursing pillow like Boppy as the saving grace for my back because she fed, well, rather a lot. Something like every 2 1/2 hours for up to one whole hour, so we spent a lot of time nursing. With her securely tucked onto the nursing pillow, I managed to read, blog, read blogs, and nap (I know you're not supposed to do that, but I have a very light sleep which keeps me alert and I did it responsibly). Cubling, the nursing pillow and me were best pals.

Now Boppy is offering one lucky winner the chance to receive one of their lovely nursing pillows - lovely because they are firm, flexible and functional, but also because they come in beautiful and washable covers which make them extra attractive.

So to enter the competition for a Boppy nursing pillow (which will also make a great present in case you're not pregnant or have just had a baby), leave a comment below. The winner will be drawn on 2nd September 2010 (unless Tiddler makes an early appearance in which case there may be a tiny delay).

Good luck!

addthis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin